Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mortal Seductions is out!


Today is the official release date of Mortal Seductions.

Yay!!

If you've not read an excerpt, it is here: http://www.allysonjames.com/mortalseductionsexcerpt.html

This should be on bookstore shelves everywhere (this is the HEAT line, so it's mostly at Borders, B&N and the like, no Walmarts).

I'll be sending out a newsletter tomorrow all about this release and Tales of the Shareem: Calder which is out on Friday. Plus a new contest to celebrate The Mammoth Book of Vamp Romance II, in which I have a story.

To join my newsletter, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allysonjames/ and sign up, or drop me an email: allysonjames@cox.net

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where can I get the ebook in html?
Mary Keith

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Eva / TXBookjunkie said...

Looking forward to picking up my copy today!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Alexis Walker said...

I cannot wait to read this. I wonder if the VOS Board would mind if I get there just a tad late tonight so I can stop and buy this book. Hmmmm . . .

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Eva and Alexis! I'm sure the board will be fine, LOL.

Mary: Berkley usually does the encrypted thing, so I think it's only available as Kindle, Sony ebook, Microsoft ebook and things like that. I don't think you can get it in straight HTML. I didn't see in on Fictionwise or Kindle yet yesterday--haven't checked B&N. It usually it takes about a week after release date to have it out in e-book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home