Friday, May 09, 2014

Tales of the Shareem--Kieran



Coming June 9! 
Tales of the Shareem: Kieran 

This is Book 7 in the Shareem series--following Justin.

I don't have pre-orders set up yet, but stay tuned. I might be able to.

You haven't met Kieran in any of the books. He walked into my head and said he was the next Shareem. I said, OK. And you're hot.

The other Shareem already know him. He's big, he's bold, he's wonderful. He's paired with a heroine from Old Earth who's a bit different from the women Kieran has known. And the Shareem are getting closer to their freedom. A lot happens in this book!

After Kieran, I'm trying to get Eland and Jeanne's story, now a longer novella, into shape to re-issue as well.

I'll let you know about pre-orders.

Meanwhile, if you're a Stormwalker fan, don't forget that Double Hexed is out on May 20!

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Hexed-Allyson-James-ebook/dp/B00INIXRVU

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home