Friday, May 03, 2013

Eland--Where is he?

Hi all: I've been getting quite a lot of email regarding Tales of the Shareem: Eland. With good reason! So I should explain. (I'll be adding a note to my website too).

Eland was originally a short story released as a freebie at Ellora's Cave. The terms for a story like this was that it could be no more than a certain (small) word count, and the contract expired after a year.

So, once the contract expired and the story was pulled from all sites, I decided that the short length wasn't near enough to tell Eland and Jeanne's story.

Therefore, I'm rewriting it now (I'm writing many things now), to make it into a longer novella (maybe even a novel--I'll find out when I get deeper into it).

And it even has a pretty, new cover!

I hope to have Eland finished and out sometime this summer. I'll project a firmer date when I have the manuscript done.

You can subscribe to my email newsletter here to stay informed of new releases.

Thanks for the emails, and sorry for the confusion!

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger CL Parsons said...

I want to thank you so much for the Shareem Stories! They got me addicted to reading again, and even pushed me into starting to write on my own. I didn't know there was another Shareem story out here. I can't wait to hear more about their lives. I would love to have your feedback on my own stories when I get my first ready to be published.
I go by CLParsons here on Blogger.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Mom23greatboys said...

YIPPEEEE! I was just sitting here hoping you hadn't forgotten about this series. I can't wait. Please tell once you get a firmer date. I like to reread the entire series in the weeks leading up to a new one being released. I don't want to miss a thing in your great stories. Thank you.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Elsie Pitt said...

I love love LOVE LOVE this series! It is one of the best out there! I am so looking forward to the next (Elands) book! I am patiently waiting for this book!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Carol C said...

I've read all the Shareem books long ago and search periodically for Eland. Missed the freebie, but now I can't wait to pay for the new novel. I'm glad it's going to be longer now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home