Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Two Stormwalker Series Releases Today!!!



Yay! They're here! SHADOW WALKER releases today, along with the HEXED anthology, which contains a Janet and Mick story: "Double Hexed."

In "Double Hexed," Janet and friends are locked into the hotel by a nasty hex, and even Coyote can't get them out of it.

Shadow Walker is a full-length book--Mick is acting strangely, the Magic Mirror is afraid of him, and Janet's grandmother comes down from the Dine Nation and moves in to the hotel. Characters you met in Firewalker (Cassandra, Colby, Gabrielle) return.

See my website http://www.allysonjames.com/stormwalker.html for more information on both.

Thanks to all the Stormwalker fans!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Katie Dalton said...

I don't get paid till Thur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Aurian said...

I have bought this book for the Yasmine Galenorn story, and later I found out there was a Kate Daniels story by Ilona Andrews, and only now I see there is one by you as well! Awesome!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger SJ Drum said...

I love your Storm Walker series! I just finished Shadow Walker and can't wait for the next installment.


sj-drum.blogspot.com

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of these books I finished all four books in a week and that was just because I had to put them down when I went to work. I can't wait for the next one do you have a estimated date of release yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home