Monday, May 30, 2011

Will pull Winner Today

Phoenix ComicCon took more of my time than I thought it would this weekend, so I was unable to pull a winner on Saturday. I plan to draw today for the Stormwalker trilogy, Virginia Kantra duo, and Alyssa Day book. So keep your fingers crossed--you still have a chance!

Thanks to all the readers and fans who approached me at ComicCon. It was not my venue (I'm not a graphic novelist), so it was good to see people who liked Allyson James's stuff! Thank you so much. Big applause to Mysterious Galaxy bookstore from San Diego who came over with a ton of sff and paranormal romance books.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Aurian said...

Good to find out you had fun there! I sure would love to meet some of my favourite authors one day.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger rhomitz said...

Sounds like it was alot of fun. Wish I cound of been their. :(

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Kristen - Seeing Night said...

Sounds like a great time :) Are you coming to San Diego Comic Con?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger lindsey hutchison @ United By Books said...

im glad you had a awesome time your the second author i know who went and had a fab time. im making it a goal to be able to get to a convention and meet yall

 

Post a Comment

<< Home