Friday, September 26, 2008

A Couple of Cool things

I just turned in a short story which will appear in The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance, out in March 2009. I had been asked to contribute a story to the MB of Vampire Romance, but my personal life at the time prohibited this. I was happy that the editor invited me back to MB of Parnormal Romance. It's a sorta fantasy paranormal called "The Dream Catcher." More info to come.

Also, I was thrilled that Romantic Times BookReviews gave The Dragon Master a Top Pick review for November books! I don't know if anyone but me cares about that, but it means that of all the paranormal romance they reviewed for November, they thought DM was one of the best. Very cool! I can't post the review yet because the magazine's not out, but I will either post or post a link later.

And as I posted on my Amazon blog, you really can order the print Double Shot (Tales of the Shareem: Rio, plus the short story Maia and Rylan). I don't know why Amazon took off the buy button. You can order it straight from EC here:
http://www.jasminejade.com/p-4526-double-shot.aspx

No, I don't get royalties on that $105 copy being sold on Amazon, nor is it me offering it in disguise! That's just very weird.

Hope everyone is enjoying cooler fall weather! And if you were in Ike's path, your power is back on.

Allyson
www.allysonjames.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home