Sunday, June 29, 2008

New book out Wednesday

I tried to post this on Myspace, then everything went kerfluffle (in other words Errors out the butt).

Trying again:

I updated my website (www.allysonjames.com) to include the new covers for Catch a Falling Star (out this coming Wednesday!! July 2) and Mortal Temptations (out in January).

I'm expecting to get the proofs for Dragon Master sometime soon, and as soon as I do I'll post an excerpt. I wait for the final pages so I know there won't be any more changes. (Who makes changes to my books? I do! I get the manuscript back from my editor and have to futz with it. I'm never satisfied.)

I haven't said much about Catch a Falling Star because for a while I worried that it wouldnt' get published at all. What with changing editors, no cover, and other stuff. But everything (knock on wood) is on track. On July 2, an excerpt and blurb will be at: http://www.ellorascave.com/AuthorsBooks.asp?AuthorCode=AllJ

If you can't wait, I have the cover and blurb at least at: http://www.allysonjames.com/next.html

I swear that Catch a Falling Star is a fun book (and very, very sexy) about a woman from a high-tech culture who crashlands on a fantasy world where people fly on dragons. She meets a gorgeous king and his equally gorgeous man at arms. Yum. Her arrival has caused all kinds of problems, and she might not ever be able to leave. In other words, kerfluffle.

Enjoy. I'll try to get Myspace working again.... (www.myspace.com/allysonjamesauthor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home