Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Release of Private Places

It's release day!!

The Private Places anthology, starring Allyson James, Robin Schone, Shiloh Walker, and Claudia Dain is out today. It should be in all the bookstores as of this morning. Four historical erotic tales await you. :-)



I had a blast at RWA. San Francisco is a fun city. I blogged about it over with the EC Hussies.

The conference was upbeat, and I came home ready to write! I'm proofing The Dragon Master even as we speak, and I'll have an excerpt for that up in the next few days.







Have a great week!
Allyson
http://www.allysonjames.com/

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you Allyson? I think it's been more than a few days. ;)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Argh! I know.... Putting up the excerpt became more work than I thought, and then things got away from me.... Bear with me. It's coming!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! That was fast. And SO Good! But I now want more... :sigh:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home