Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cool stuff coming up

I saw the rough cut of a video yesterday for the Shareem series--it's just so cool! I can't wait for the final version, then I'll excitedly post it.

They kept it short and sweet to give the flavor of the Shareem without doing weird things that might ruin your vision of them, if that makes sense.

I know I don't update here often, but it's hard to be three people. I wake up in the morning wondering "who am I today?" :-)

But I wanted everyone to know that I intend to keep putting out books in the following series:

The Shareem (oh yes)
Coyote Jackson
The Dragon series
Catch a Falling Star (which isn't out yet, but I love the world, so I'll do more if readers like it)

I have one more series starting next year, beginning with Mortal Temptations, and I'll do two books, and again will wait for reader reaction to see if you want more.

But Shareem--definitely.

For those of you asking about the Shareem in print--I really have no idea if that's ever going to happen. Ellora's Cave has slowed their printing way down, and granted, they have a ton of authors now, and are trying to accomodate everyone. I'll let you know if that changes.

I encourage you to try e-books if you haven't, because right now, frankly, that's the only way you can read most of the Tales of the Shareem. I know several people who got themselves an e-book reader, never having read an e-book in their lives, and now they're hooked. I can't get them to read my paperbacks now!!

Take care,
Allyson
www.allysonjames.com

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Susilien said...

Allyson,

I bought all 4 of your Tales of Shareem stories last night, I have the first 2 finished and know that I am beyond in love with this world and these wonderful men. I was thankful to see that you would be writing more books. I first noticed you when I read the teaser for Howlin' I have been waiting since then to buy the books. I hate to buy a series until it is at least close to finished, but I now long for this series to expand by several more books.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the stories (and the Shareem :-))

I have the final cut of the video which I'll post when I figure out how...

Yes, there will definitely be more. I got caught up in a bunch of things this past year, but several Shareem are begging to have their stories told, and they're next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home