Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dragons ...

Thanks for all the emails I've been getting both on the new novella, Howlin' and the two dragon books. I appreciate it in a big way!

I definitely am doing more dragons--my publisher is even now preparing a contract for the next one, Fire Dragon. I have a blurb about it on my dragons page. I don't know if we'll keep that title, but for now, that's what I'm calling it.

Hope everyone is having fun scurrying around getting ready for the holidays. I'm in the middle of writing a 100K book (when aren't I?), but I'm enjoying putting up lights and buying gifts for the people I love--and baking!!

I love to bake. I love when the house smells like gingerbread and sugar cookies and chocolate. Thank heavens my husband works in a big office, so I can send all the baked goodies out the door with him. If they stayed here--that would be bad!!

So I love this because when I write, I'm totally into the story and couldn't care less about marketing and sales and money and contracts and all that other stuff. It's just me and the story and the readers I picture on the other end. It's bliss! Add to it the baking and Christmas decorating, and I'm on a creative high. :-)


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Raonaid Luckwell said...

I've just recently picked up the two books in the dragon series to read.

They interested me when I seen it in The Romantic Times Book Review, so the first chance I got i snatched the book being addicted to anything dragon.

I must say that I am enjoying myself. I devoured Dragon Heat, and the same could be said about The Black Dragons. This is definitely a series I'll continue to follow like with the Immortals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home