Sunday, July 01, 2012

More Nightwalker Updates

I've had to keep putting this book aside, again and again (argh!!), to finish the Shifter and Mackenzie books for Berkley, as I continue my scramble to catch up. However, I have been pecking away at Nightwalker every chance I get, and it's almost done. The draft is now at 70,000 words, and there isn't far to go.

I have updated my website: http://www.allysonjames.com to add my Twitter feed at the top. There I post updates day to day so readers can better gauge the progress on books and when to expect them.


I'm having a blast writing this book, which will see the return of Coyote, Nash, Mick (of course), Grandmother Begay, Gabriella, and many more.


2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Louise said...

Yay! I love these characters and anxiously await the next installment. :-)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jen Twimom said...

CANNOT WAIT!! Love this series!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home