Monday, April 12, 2010

Congrats and Cool News

Congratulations to the winners of the Stormwalker ARC contest: Billie-Anne, Lynn, and Catherine. I had several hundred entries, so competition was tough, but I appreciate all the response. Stay tuned; I'll have more contests for other things throughout the year--many books coming up!

I heard last night that I triple finalled in RWA's Passionate Plume: For Tales of the Shareem: CALDER (Ellora's Cave); MORTAL TEMPTATIONS (Berkley), and MORTAL SEDUCTIONS (Berkley). Woot! Winners announced at RWA's National Convention in Nashville. Allyson James is racking up nominations this year: CAPA, RITA, RT Reviewer's Choice, and now this! Too cool.

Twenty-One Days to STORMWALKER!!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous doina said...

Hallo Allyson
For all of us outside USA who can't buy Dragons series and the new one, what can you do to help us to can buy them?
Doina Alexandersen from Norway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home