Friday, May 29, 2009

Two cool announcements


FIRST, Yes, my EC editor loved Calder, and his book is a go! So Tales of the Shareem: Calder will be out at Ellora's Cave, as soon as we go through the revision/editing/proofring/publishing process. I'll post when I know a pub date. (If you don't know who Calder is, he shows up for the first time in Tales of the Shareem: Aiden & Ky.)

SECOND, My editor at Berkley asked me to contribute a novella to a HEAT anthology (more erotic romance!). I have no other details about this yet (like title, pub. date), but I'll let you know. It will be out next year, and I'll tie it to my Mortal Temptations/Mortal Seductions series.

Very cool.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Redd said...

Yay!!!!!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Yes, I'm very excited. :-)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!! I was beginning to lose hope. Cannot wait. Your 'Tales of the Shareem' men are too wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home